Monday 23 September 2013

World Music 1

Blogs are silly. Very silly.
This one is a Web log of my reading/viewing/listening for my world music module.

So, for example, if I watch a YouTube clip about Tibetan Throat singing, I have to link to the clip on here and write any comments or thoughts I have about it.

This may end up becoming the rantings of a mad man, whom after listening to the Tibetan Throat singing drank way too much fermented yaks milk, then ran around gurgling incoherently.

As you can probably tell, I dislike Blogs, I find most 'Bloggers' too share-y. To me its like renting out a billboard to write your diary on. All social media is as bad. 'Look at my cat', ' Look at my sandwich'.....Way too share-y( that's my new word of the day 'Share-y').

But, hey, new things and all that. So lets give it a go and see how it turns out.

Now I'm off to watch TV and drink a coffee ( I forgot to milk the yak this morning).

No comments: